Code of Practice Registration Form for Designated Sector Operations
As a condition of discharge of wastewater into a sewer connected to a Wastewater Works, an operator of a business identified within one or more of the Designated Sector Operations shall submit a completed Code of Practice registration form:
- Within 90 days of the date of adoption of the Oil & Gas Operations and Support Services Sector code of practice by the municipality in which the discharge occurs in the case of a discharging operation in existence on the adoption date; or
- In all other cases, within 30 days of the discharging operation commencing the discharge of wastewater into a sewer connected to a Wastewater Works.
Designated Sector Operations
Oil & Gas Operations and Support Services sector
Oil & Gas Operations and Support Services sector is defined as any business with operations including but not limited to:
- Oil and gas upgrading, refining or distribution
- Oilfield services,
- Bulk liquid products transport,
- Waste recycling,
- Industrial laundering,
- Heavy-duty vehicle and/or equipment washing and/or servicing.
Download the Code of Practice Registration Form for Designated Sector Operations. To submit a completed registration form, refer to directions on found on Page 1
For additional information, please download the following: