In order to perform unaccompanied work at ACRWC’s facilities, every individual worker must undergo the Environmental, Health & Safety Orientation. To minimize physical interactions, the orientation is available here on the ACRWC website.
Part 1 is a 30-minute General Orientation for work at the main Wastewater Treatment Plant or Regional Pump Stations. Part 2 is a 20-minute Transmission System Orientation for work activities that take place in ACRWC’s Transmission System. If your work location is the Main Plant Site or Pump Stations, only Part 1 is required. If you are working in the Transmission System, in addition to Part 1, open and watch Part 2. The Orientation is finished after you write a short quiz about the orientation’s contents. The orientation is valid for 1 year.
In advance of coming to ACRWC Facilities:
- Click the EH&S Orientation Video, both part 1 and part 2 are below. Sound is required.
- Print the EH&S Orientation Record Form, linked below the video, and complete the top section. The Worksite is typically Plantsite, Pump Stations and/or Transmission System.
- As you watch the orientation, check off all the topics covered on the EH&S Orientation Record Form and note any questions.
- Complete the Quiz on the bottom part of the record from. One form for every individual please.
- Submit the signed Record Form to your crew representative or project manager. Discuss any questions or concerns with your crew representative or ACRWC’s project manager.
At ACRWC Facilities:
- One crew representative can submit Orientation Records for all the crew members.
- Discuss and clarify any questions or concerns with the Plant Operator.
- The Operator will review the packages and contact the crew representative if there are any issues with quiz results or incomplete records.
If you need more information, please contact your ACRWC Project Manager, the Plant Control Room or the Regulatory Services Department.