In order to perform unaccompanied work at ACRWC’s facilities, every individual worker must undergo the Environmental, Health & Safety Orientation.
ACRWC is providing this information to deliver the Orientation remotely in order to maintain distancing. The orientation is valid for 1 year. It involves a 30 minute ACRWC EH&S Orientation Video presentation, an EH&S Orientation Record Form and a short Quiz.
In advance of coming to ACRWC Facilities:
- Click the link to the EH&S Orientation Video below. Sound is required.
- Print the EH&S Orientation Record Form and complete the top section. The Worksite is typically Plantsite, Pump Stations and/or Transmission System.
- As you watch the orientation, check off all the topics covered on the EH&S Orientation Record Form and note any questions.
- Once finished, print and complete one of the four Quizzes on the provided Quiz Document. One quiz for every individual please.
- Attach your EH&S Orientation Record Form and your Quiz, and submit to your crew representative. Discuss any questions or concerns with the crew representative.
At ACRWC Facilities:
- One crew representative can submit all Orientation Record packages for all the crew members.
- Discuss and clarify any questions or concerns with the Plant Operator.
- The Operator will review the packages and contact the crew representative if there are any issues with quiz results or incomplete records.
If you need more information, please contact your ACRWC Project Manager, the Plant Control Room or the Regulatory Services Department.